Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats the best advice anyone has given you on dieting?

The best advice I ever got was not to diet. Just eat healthy! I know it doesn't sound like it works - but trust me, it does! Try not to count calories. Instead, think of food as fuel. Candy is not fuel. A toasted bagel with spread is fuel.


Also, it's okay to eat sugar! Just not too much. Hope this helped! :)Whats the best advice anyone has given you on dieting?
Don't diet..........unless you want to put on weight.Whats the best advice anyone has given you on dieting?
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT. That is the absolute best info I have ever heard. If you eat cheeseburgers....you are going to end up soft and fatty like a cheeseburger. If you eat fruits veggies and lean meats, you will be firm, solid, and sound. I hope this helps you like it helped me out!
To be honest the top thing on my list would be......to move everyday to do some kind of exercise.Whether it be climbing the stairs alot.getting off the bus a stop earlier and walk.Simple but believe me affective.Dont drink any thing after you eat for at least one hour.This helps the body to digest the food quicker.Finally dont stop yourself from eating something you crave.eat it in moderation.All this advice worked for me as i have lost 3 stone in weight during the last six months.No slimming club involved just me!


Good luck if you need any more advice contact me on my email.


Claire
to drink water when you are hungry


i didnt believe anybody that i could be thirsty when i felt hungry


i tried this yesterday, and i had 2 glasses of water, and it really did supress my appetitie :)


also another thing people have told me is that you CAN do it! :) i know its not very good advice but when you are on a diet and you think why am i doing this i aint going anywhere fast, you have to think, i can do it, its going to take time tho. positive thinking :)
http://choosediet.blogspot.com/
Drink lots of water - often you think you are hungry but you are actually thirsty. Drink and the hunger pangs go away. Good luck x
it was given to me by my therapist ( i was and am anorexic- but getting better thanks to him- RIP).


it was


';dont ever let food make you neither happy nor upset';.
To join spark people. Try it and you'll see. Oh and it's 100% free.
To join slimming world, it's not like being on a diet and you have a lot of fun with the weekly class.
My own advice has been the best advice. I take a diet pill called Hydroxycut. It kills my appetite and gives me energy. Its the only diet that has worked for me.
I don't agree with Grouch, because diet pills can completely throw you off. I'm sure they may help you out temp., but in the long run, you'll gain all the weight back maybe even more. Also, back in the day diet pills were illegal, because they were a form of speed (aka exstacy) which will fasten your metabolisim and make you lose your appetite. I always find it funny when people say that they are not hungry and have so much energy from their diet pills, because I know it's just the drug taking it's course. I'm not trying to offend anyone, by any means. Just telling you the facts.





I would just eat healthy, atleast 1200 calories a day when dieting, and work out 3-5 times a week. (it's good to be active where you really sweat for atleast 25 minutes while working out.)





hope I helped.


%26lt;3
That it has to be a life change or you wont keep the weight off, fad diets and starving yourself dont work because they are a 'quick fix' and you will just put the weight back on and more. You need to be realistic and set manageable goals. Try reading Paul Mckennas 'i can make you thin' its a fantastic book, the C.D didnt work for me but his advice helped motivate me to exercise. I didnt buy it, i got it from the library as i was short of cash but i have remembered the bits important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment