Monday, December 28, 2009

Im planning to buy nintendo ds or gameboy advance to my daughter, which is best? please advice thanks!?

with regards to games and price for games, which is cheaper, nintendo ds or gameboy advance?Im planning to buy nintendo ds or gameboy advance to my daughter, which is best? please advice thanks!?
Hey there Jake,








As everyone has already stated, the DS is a bit more expensive than the Advance. As one person has stated, you can play GBA games on the DS.





I would certainly get the DS for your daughter. They actually have a lot of games out there now that are geared more towards children. You can buy games for it that are like learning tools believe it or not.





Plus, she'd be able to play Animal Crossing: Wild World. I think that be a great game for your daughter. I'm 17 and I still love it.





Shop around online and maybe you'll find a coupon that will make the DS see expensive.





JuliaIm planning to buy nintendo ds or gameboy advance to my daughter, which is best? please advice thanks!?
The Nintendo DS plays Gameboy advanced games, plus has several other features. You can also play the DS games on it, but not on a Gameboy advanced. Nintendo DS is definitely worth the little extra cost. The games, to my knowledge, are pretty much the same price-wise. Nintendo DS has way more games to choose from, too.
Since the Nintendo DS has come out more recently, of course, it would cost more than the Gameboy Advance. The Nintendo DS, in addition to being compatible with Gameboy Advance games, has its own DS games plus a stylus.
i have recently sold my advance and bought a ds and they are really good. The games are excellent and she can play multiplayer if her friends have one. also the games are perfect for children and no irritating music like the advance
I think it better you buy gameboy,it more cheaper than nintendo ds,and it have more fun game.i also play gameboy and it was excite.
buy your daughter a nentendo ds i have one and i love it an im shure she will to. the touchscreen makes for fun simple gameplay and the games ar echeap and fun
Unless you want to hear DADDDDYYY I WANTED A DS!!!! I'd get a DS because it is admittedly more expensive, but your daughter won't feel sad when other people at smashing away at their ds and your daughter isn't.
Before you decide to do, take a look at this site, perhaps this site can provide some help to you. http://www.game4box.com


Good luck,I sincerely hope you can find what you like.
the nintendeo ds is at a higher standard get the ds
nintendo Ds is waaaaaay better trust me im 17 ;)
gba is cheaper. but ds is better and ur daughter will like it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment