Thursday, December 31, 2009

Confused.... best answer for the best advice!?

Okay so theres a guy two years older than me were both in high school. My mom hates him and my sister would tell my mom if she knew. So I would have to sneak because im not even allowed to date.


I really lik him and he likes me so what do i do?????


please help!


thnx %26lt;3Confused.... best answer for the best advice!?
We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1R_txIuu鈥?/a>








watch what the girl does and follow her as a example :DConfused.... best answer for the best advice!?
well does your mom have a reason for not liking him? if she does then maybe it would be better to stay away.. but if she doesn't then you could just give her time to get to know him.. if you want her to meet him eventually.. and as for your sister.. she shouldnt do that.. but since she does just find something that she does wrong and black mail her too lol.. believe me it works if the things are on the same level.. if hes a nice guy just give him a chance atleast until your mom knows that youre getting older and can make your own decisions..if you show her youre responsible.. Good luck!
I would follow your moms rules. It might be a HUGE regret.
if its sneaking, its not right. Wait until you're older.
whip it out
  • last lipstick
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment