Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best fungicide for the disease ';Blackspots'; on rose bush? Any advice appreciated!?

My roses suffer from it every single year because of the moisture in the air. I use simple baking soda %26amp; water solution, but this does not work everytime. (I also tried mixing some cornmeal into the soil, but this didn't work, either.) The best way is to use strong chemicals in early spring to kill the 'bad stuff' on the plants from last year, but I don't want to use it, so I do the second best thing. I simply take any spotted leaves off of it as soon as I spot them. This actually is working and prevending to spread further more. There is no easy way to eradicate it. Be a Blackspots police and go on the patrol each day!What is the best fungicide for the disease ';Blackspots'; on rose bush? Any advice appreciated!?
Cut them off - there is no other way - save the plant naturally. By pruning it back anyway you will promote better bloom growth.What is the best fungicide for the disease ';Blackspots'; on rose bush? Any advice appreciated!?
Benamyl. Or copper sulfate.

No comments:

Post a Comment