Thursday, December 31, 2009

Don't you think Thumper gave the best advice?

';When you can't say somethin' nice, don't say anythin' at all!';Don't you think Thumper gave the best advice?
it must be a bland life you live lass. for all the humor you're missin' and all.Don't you think Thumper gave the best advice?
That's true honey. It's like if you do not want to do anything, don't touch it at all as it may spoil one's day for no apparent reasons.





Cheers :)
yes but some people just don't know when to quit.
';but don't eat the green parts';


HAHAHAHA, I LOVE HIM %26lt;3
That was Thumper's mom's advice. And yes, it is the best advice, especially on answers.
There's no fun in that, is there?!
That's what I was always taught. ;-)
that is the best advice ever!!!
Yes, and I think of his saying more and more here lately.
that's what his dad sayed. the mom quoted it TO thumper


duh!!!


DON';T YOU PEOPLE WATCH BAMBI????
Sometimes it's best to keep quiet if you can't say anything nice rather then to open up your mouth and offend or upset somebody.
I prefer Abe's ';Most people are about as happy as they want to be.';





Or Eleanor R's ';You wouldn't worry so much about what other people think if you knew how few of them do.';





Walt's was good too as espoused by Thumper.





If I could always follow these, maybe my life would be smoother.
Absolutely, open mouth and remove all doubt.


Nice is always good for me!
Yeah. The very best.
Good old Thumper. I do enjoy a nice rabbit stew.
True, but as the Dodo said :I could live a better life with a better mind and a better body';.


Rose P.
he's a hyporcite!!!!!!!!
definitly
Sure.
';somethin' nice';
Agreed.
I believe in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment