Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats best advice to give when talking about ';the birds and the bees';?

14 year old boyWhats best advice to give when talking about ';the birds and the bees';?
That they have nothing at all to do with Sex Education...?Whats best advice to give when talking about ';the birds and the bees';?
doesnt matter, im sure he already knows by that age!
Wear a jimmy-hat!
Kissing is a habit


******** is a game


Guys get all the pleasure


Girls get all the pain


The guy says I love you


You believe its true


But when your tummy starts to swell,


He says 'to hell with you'


10 minutes of pleasure


9 months in pain


3 days in hospital


A baby without a name


The baby is a bastard


The mother is a whore


This never wouldn't have happened


If the rubber wouldn't have torn
I wouldn't know! My first experience with the sex talk with my parents invovled me asking how test tube babies were made (Dad: Well, the sperm is taken from the man... Me: How is that done?) when I was 10 and when I was 15, my mother asked me if I needed to talk to her about ';it';. I said no, thank you. :p
he probably knows about it now. ask him wat he knows and u can correct him if hes wrong.
just be honest....say it is nature...we were made by God....to have these natural urges. Then u must explain how it is best if we wait until we old enough to make proper decisions on this...some wait until marriage...but realistically, most dont. Just have open communication....and answer any questions....can u believe I NEVER had the sex talk??? I had my period and didn't know what was happening....that is just wrong!!!
don't be afraid to ask some one you trust for the true answers.














don't pressure anyone to do something they don't wanna and don't let them pressure you











always use protection











wait till marriage
LOL !!!!!! Birds and bees have nothing to do with people humping . We don't do that stupid a.ss talk in the ghetto .
Don't stand under the birds, don't mess with the bees.
Realize that sex isn't necessarily love. Both are nice, but you can do them one at a time.
Don't do ' it ' until you' re really rich .
i think you should be straight up with him. all names used should be proper names. He is a young man. to educate them about sex etc can stop little problems arising. example. stds unwanted pregnancy etc

No comments:

Post a Comment