Monday, December 28, 2009

I want to make the best destiny heroes deck....How can I?Any Advice?

i currently have a dragon deck, which the base dragons are the armed dragons and the horus dragons...my deck is good but i dont like it any more...ever since i saw a destiny heroes deck in yugioh gx i wanted one....could somebody make me a deck list or something to help me out?I want to make the best destiny heroes deck....How can I?Any Advice?
dogma x1


double dude x1


dasher x3


diamond dude x3


fear monger x3


disk commander x1


malicious x2


magician of faith x1


elemental her stratos x1





d-spirit x3


reinforcement of the army x2


meteor of destruction x1


ookazi x3


misfortune x3


destiny draw x3


premature burial x1





call of the haunted x1


mirror force x1


destiny mirage x3


d-shield x3I want to make the best destiny heroes deck....How can I?Any Advice?
buy a crap load of aster phoenix packs and EOJ packs. D. Heroes come in both of those.
  • last lipstick
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment