Monday, December 28, 2009

Who would you ask for the best advice? a sibling?a parent? or a friend?

my best friend. Advice from my parents tends to be what is best for them , and not always for me.Who would you ask for the best advice? a sibling?a parent? or a friend?
Depends on the subject. I wouldn't ask a sibling, parent, or friend for instructions on how to build an anti-gravity machine, and I wouldn't ask a Gyro Gearloose to resolve a family issue. Come to think of it, with the idiots in my family, I don't think I'd ask one of them about family issues either, but that's just me.Who would you ask for the best advice? a sibling?a parent? or a friend?
Whoever you think has your best interests at heart without any ulterior motives. Usually that means your parents.
My Mother. I've yet to meet a person more intelligent than her.


She will always give any question I ask her thought and base her response on that and not on what she thinks I want to hear.
it depends what kind of advice i need, but i'd probably just ask my husband for his advice
A friend. You have to be around the other two twenty four seven.. and it's totally awkward.
a parents
I turn to god for all advice. [smiles]
my best friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment