Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I get my ex back? 10 points for the best advice and thank you!!?

My ex and I are together for over 3 years (2 years together and a year long distance relationship). We have never have sex---he is a gentleman and respect me.





Last year, we were in an argument---it was my fault. He asked me to leave him alone. I left him alone for two months. I miss him so much, therefore, I started to e-mail him again. He talked nice to me and always look at my facebook to see how I am doing, but he would not talked to me.





Recently, I wanted him to decide whether





1) He wants me to wait for us to be together


2) He wants me to leave him alone so we can move on





He said, he wants us to be friends.





He loved to write poetries about us, but he did not write any poems since the argument ---8 months ago. He did not delete the old poem from his my space though. he also keep his status as ';in a relationship';





Why can he should between choices 1 and 2?


Does he still love me?


How can get him back?





I love and want to be with him. Thank you for your helpHow can I get my ex back? 10 points for the best advice and thank you!!?
ask him can you take him out now this what you do... go to get a hotel room have a nice candle light dinner going with some nice music playing have red roses all over the room have that hot bubble bath ready for after yall have dinner show him that you really want to be with him and make love to him all night make it last forever good luck!How can I get my ex back? 10 points for the best advice and thank you!!?
If he is not responding to your questions, then you need to put more pressure on him. Ask to meet face-to-face so you can talk about it. Be honest with your feelings and tell him that you want to be with him. If he still loves you then he will not be able to say no.
since you don't hear from him...you don't even know if he is still available...
Wake up! he doesn't want you anymore because he didn't have sex and now he found someone to satisfy his man needs, if you want him back you will have to do the same and stop with the respect thing it is bullshit, it is 2007 sex is not taboo anymore......Nobody can stay so long without sex, what do you do of his desires, his hormones calls?????
My bf broke up with me a month ago. I want him back like so bad but everyone is telling me to move on. Everyday I keep wondering if he still loves me. For you maybe its time to move on. Maybe he's in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment