Thursday, December 31, 2009

What's the best advice you never acted on?

someone once said ';it's better to regret something you did, than something you didn't';What's the best advice you never acted on?
I agree with the guy because at least you know what you did wrong.





Hmm...I guess someone told me not to touch it. I did.What's the best advice you never acted on?
Great stock tips. Money money money!
just do your best
life is short and if your not happy get out and enjoy life before it's too late...........
Dont marry that guy....he's an as*....





Just say no to drugs!...(lOl)
Like almost every teenager, I was told by many that high school is what you make it....hindsight is a real *****, how's that saying go....? ';If I only knew then what I know now?'; I could've been something...so much more.
';stop dancing naked on the highway!';





-Guy driving past me





Yep....well at least I don't regret not doing it.
One of them would be:





Be open and honest about your feelings
Never die because of fate...die because someone killed you for having too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment