Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best peace of advice some one has ever given you?

Don't play with horse tranquilizers.What is the best peace of advice some one has ever given you?
A guy in the Army told me that I need to step up and be a leader for my classmates, and if I don't, then people are going to rob that from me. He's now one of my heroes.What is the best peace of advice some one has ever given you?
Monty Python - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life





*best advice ever- the whole song*
You can do whatever you want but you can't do everything you want, so just pick one thing you want and do it.
You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.
When learning to drive -





';Assume everone else on the road is an idiot.';





More often than not, it's true.
When a creepy guy asks for your number, to ask for theirs instead giving him mine.
Always ask for the badge number.
Don't sniff to get high


Cause you may die!
';don't eat yellow snow';
Don't ever get married.
License doesn't replace eye, ear and brain.
Don't turn your back on Joe.
Don't take my advice !!

No comments:

Post a Comment