Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats the best advice you're parents gave you?

mine is:


in the end the preppy people turn out to be poor, pregnet at 18, and have the graveyard shift at a mcdonaled when there older


and in the end the nerds go the farthers in life and become dirt rich


so the best place to be is middle of the roadWhats the best advice you're parents gave you?
My mum always said to me before i went out





';IF YOU CAN'T BE GOOD, BE CAREFUL';





dont get me wrong my parents did care immensely and we were all good kids but this always stuck with me and makes me smile and think of my childhood.Whats the best advice you're parents gave you?
My great gramma gave me the best advice.





Don't fall in love with the first one, or even the second or the third. It takes a lifetime to know if someone is right for you, so find someone who is willing to spend his lifetime finding out who you are, and be open to spend a lifetime to find out who the person you care for really is.
Well, the best advice I have recieved was'; The man on top of the mountain didn't fall there,'; or '; Every man is guilty of the good he didn't do'; I think they are pretty self-explainitory, good luck!
The best advice i was given was.........Always keep your mouth shut, and your eyes and your ears open.
That's kind of mean advice that your parents gave you....





My grandfather always says ';success and prosperity comes from God.';





My grandmother always says ';we make plans and God laughs';





And my mom and dad always say ';do your best...that's all you can do';.
My mother: save some money, marry a good wife.


My father: finish your education, never loose your religion.
For every action there is positive and negative consequences

No comments:

Post a Comment