Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best advice your DAD gave you?

I am a bit older %26amp; grew up in a time when women were not treated as well as today in this country. From the time I was old enough to understand he told me that just because I was female did not mean I could not do what I wanted in this world. He also taught me to ask why.


I Love you Dad!


Blessings!What is the best advice your DAD gave you?
Good question ! My Dad gives me thousands 'n' thousands of advices,


but the best one was when I had a combat with my best friend and my dad gave me an advice, first..he was kinda convincing me;then he


gave an advice ...he said '; I am not forcing you,nor convincing you,but


I`d tell you one thing..even I had combats when I was small,but remember you will be no longer happy.Every person needs a best friend in life and that is the precious thing for you that makes you smile every time;makes you happy when your sad and helps you in hard times ...etc.....'; He went on....


After that, I thought he was giving me a lecture...I was like Oh my !


Then,as I slowly understood that it wasn't a lecture,but it was a great


advice which was useful in life.So,that was the best advice and I can't


ever forget it !!What is the best advice your DAD gave you?
walk it off, learn to live with it, get over it
Put up all you can from the garden cause its better than suckin on a snowball.Also dont worry bout the mule just load the wagon.
Go to University, complete your degree, follow God and you will go far in life... today I can proudly say that his advice has been completely fruitfull.
It's not about thinking outside of the box, it's about solving the problems in it first. :)
My Dad lived through the Great Depression and told me to stay out of debt and keep some money aside because hard times are going to come again.
if a guy ever tries to feel you up, call me %26amp; i will pound his face in.





:)
do not lie


be grateful


respect law


save money


dont spend money


earn money


take a hair cut


cut your nails


take a bath


follow routine


live your life
He told me not to start smoking cigarettes...I tried it every now and then but it never became a habit.
just study ,study n study
1. You can't cheat an honest man (or woman).


2. If something seems too good to be true, it is.
';Don't wait for things to happen, make it happen';
if you're going to shoplift , don't get caught.
Fight like a starved dog when your back is to the wall.
Never date or sleep with anyone you work with. Very sage advice.
'; u should do ur work with perseverance and honesty.';





:)
A thick wallet is mightier than big muscles.
He always told me it's always important to see the ';heart'; of a person....what's on the inside.
Condoms at age fourteen.
to revise loool
help otherss ....











dont lose anything..like bet and dont lose from anyoneee...








do study better than otherzzz
my father had told me not to play with the feelings of anyone in this world........and I always followed these lines !!
Give up, no daughter of mine is having that as a job.








I didn't listen.
Never hit a woman.
Watch out the kettles hot
No glove, no love !
whatever you do don't get caught
1.don't cheat anybody and be good


2.take care of your health
i hate my dad
beat them if they beat you! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment