Monday, December 28, 2009

Am I too comfortable with myself? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I always run away when guys flirt/like/or even in love with me. My only excuse is I am not ready. I think I am not ready for various reasons. Well, the most important one is I just don't want to change my life style. I am extremely comfortable being alone. Sometimes, I feel funny when I think I will have a boyfriend oneday. I am 22 for crying out loud :)Am I too comfortable with myself? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I know a 25 yr old that is the same way, she thought she was already but was just to comfortable with herself and the stuff around her.





You might not realize it but it might be more then being comfortable, it might be that you are in a rut and do not want change.





So people are better off without a mate, but it could be a phase.Am I too comfortable with myself? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
lol just say that your not interested

No comments:

Post a Comment