Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank you response for job application. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you.?

Is this good?





Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to review my application. I am very interested in meeting with you for an interview once the final decisions are made regarding this position. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by phone....e-mail...





Thank you very much again for your time and consideration.





Respectfully yours,





HopeThank you response for job application. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you.?
Why are you writing a thank you note with an application? You would normally write a cover letter with the application or resume.





Thank you notes are sent after the interview.





If you want to write a ';thank you'; in the cover letter, something along the lines of:





Thank you for your consideration and I anticipate the opportunity of discussing your needs further and how


my qualifications can meet them. I look forward to hearing from your company very soon.





Sincerely,





(Name)





Just my take.Thank you response for job application. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you.?
yep short sweet and too the point...
Right on the money, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment