Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whats the best advice someone has given you?

Don't let anyone tell you,you can't do something.Whats the best advice someone has given you?
Someone once told me ';All you can do is all you can do.';





Then there was a time when a close friend encouraged me not to give up at one of those life altering moments. I owe him alot for that.Whats the best advice someone has given you?
My dad always said if you do something you love, you'll never work a day in your life.


It's so true, I now know from experience. I worked a very low paying job, 10 hour days. I was exhausted everyday and lived pay check to pay check. Though I loved every minute of it. It was the most rewarding job!


Then I had the opportunity to make double the money, eventually I made triple the money. I could have been set for life. But it isn't about the money. I was miserable, I hated my job. I will never take a job just for the money ever again.
always smile, because u never know who is falling in love with your smile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment