Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need some help? [Best advice, 10 pts]?

My friend's cousin is really cute, and he thinks i'm cute as well. The only time we EVER talked was text, and the last time we saw each other was last summer. We never really talked, but I like him and he likes me. His cousin asked him out for me, and he said yes. Now what?





o_O Should I text him or just wait till he texts me? Help.Need some help? [Best advice, 10 pts]?
You text him.If you waiting to the guy text gonna be never cos him is medium slowly or shy.Just shoot first.Good Luck!!!!Need some help? [Best advice, 10 pts]?
If a phone number is had (which you must have if you're texting), why not just call him?





That'll both surprise him, and I'm sure it'll be enjoyed.
call him, inless its okward, if its okward to talk to him then text him, if your dating you need to talk or its pointless
Give em' a call. It means more than a text.
call him since he is going to hear your voice and then you hear his that means prooving
  • wrinkles
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment