Thursday, December 31, 2009

Should I send this to the one I love--10 points for the best advice. Thank you for your kindness?

Since you never want to tell me the truth, I am going to tell you the truth.





1.) I have been waiting for you to approach me.


• In Edinboro, I wanted you to talk to me or just ask me out ^-^


• Your sweet poems are wonderful, but I need you to tell me directly ^-^





2.) I liked you a lot, but I was shy. I never have a boyfriend so I did not know how to act around guys. ^-^





3.) I just afraid that we cannot be together so I have been avoid you. I just don’t want us to be heart-broken.





4.) Before my graduation in 2006, I just wanted to say “Good Bye” because I knew you care about me. (We never talked, but I just knew you care ^_^)





5.) After I left Edinboro, I was very upset and depressed because I missed you. I decided I am going to forget about you. But with god wills I found your Myspace and able read your poem (The longing---how amazing and wonderful that is!!) .You took my breath away with your poem.Should I send this to the one I love--10 points for the best advice. Thank you for your kindness?
thanks, was some of the sweetest writing ive read about someone they cared about in a while. I am sorry to say this but the truth is that if you send this to him he will be 1. overwhelmed 2.maybe creeped out 3. but more than anything he will know that he has you no matter what. this is how i used to get ';friends with benefits'; or ';eff buddies'; you tease em for a little and make them want to take a bite and then eventually the girl gives in and does something like this and i know right away that i can have her at any time i want. you have to get in his face and show him what your all about. shy girls can be cute but the truth is shy girls end up with mean guys. if i was this guy i would be the happiest guy ever cus well theres a girl out there that absolutely loves me, but at the same time id be thinking, i got her on a leash so why go for it. id rather work for my meal. love the chase





good luck missShould I send this to the one I love--10 points for the best advice. Thank you for your kindness?
sorry dont mean to be rude but that is a lot of very boring read
send it. listen to your heart, if it feels right, then send it. you should. good luck.
your tenses might need a bit of checking but all in all it sounds sweet eg....i decided i am (was) going to forget about u...sounds sweet, and if its how u feel great! :D
Yes, I applaud you very well written !
IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING! send it 2 him.
Don't send it, it's far too long winded and melodramatic, you're taking yourself far too seriously. I doubt he'll even read it to the end. Sorry honey I'm not trying to put you down I'm just being honest.


I think he'll be baffled by it.


Try and write something a bit more light-hearted.
How sweet! You should send it! You're very mature and smart. You have a good head on your shoulders! Good luck!
Its cute~ intense but cute
No.





stop wasting time fantasizing and writing stuff you're never going to send, and find a way to spend some time with the guy face to face. Maybe you two would learn to open up and communicate.
spell check it first then send it. you have nothing to lose. for me as an outsider it was mind numbing to read and i gave up after number 4
why would you send it? is he having trouble sleeping.


no, seriously.


this is too long for a guy to read.
I think you should send it. If you live in different states, it's practically impossible to have a relationship as anything other than friends. If you try to have a relationship, both of you are going to end up unhappy and disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment