Thursday, December 31, 2009

What was the best advice you ever got and why?

Be happy...life is too short to settle for anything less. I received this advice on many occasions throughout my life, however it really stuck when I decided that my marriage wasn't working out. I had tried everything that I could possibly do and it still wasn't working. That's when I decided to be happy, when being reminded again of the ';be happy'; advice. I highly recommend it! =)What was the best advice you ever got and why?
My grandmother once told me that the two most relaxing times of the day should be when you eat and when you drive.





I try to take that advice to heart, and make myself slow down and enjoy myself when I sit down to a meal or when I am stuck in traffic.What was the best advice you ever got and why?
Just be yourself. I follow it 24/7
'; Sometimes you have to do something you don't want to do, to get where you want to be.';


My dad told me that when i thought things where just going wrong for me and i would work 2 jobs forever; when all i wanted to do was go to school. Now i will be stating school in fall.
';If it's to be, it's up to me.';





And, ';Treat others the way you want to be treated.';





Great advice that I try to live by...
Stay the hell away from yellow snowmen. I really don't know why.
Don't let stupid people rent space in your head. It saved me alot of stress.
When I got married, we got advice to always say you're sorry when having a fight - even if you don't think you're wrong. Life is too short to stay mad over the small stuff.
I was told this regarding work and its so true:- Always start as you mean to go on as once you agree to something it's hard to say no afterwards! ...so be assertive!!! Don't let people get used to you working late because it will just become the norm .....
advices come and go. even when your teachers are telling you to study hard or even when your family members give advices to your bringing up ... it's all advice!!! the best is that god has given me this life and has told that i should life carefully and safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment