Thursday, December 31, 2009

What do you think of this myspace. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

What do you get from reading the person's quote, title, and picture.





http://www.myspace.com/jun480What do you think of this myspace. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
bebo`s far betterWhat do you think of this myspace. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Nothing.
deeply dark
I think it's cute but you should add a pic of yourself! I love seeing the faces of people that I connect with!
Young American lady, going through a broken relationship, trying to battle entire battalions of phantoms and demons, contained within, a, bubbling-over, cauldron of emotions. Have no fear. It is all part of, growing and learning.
She's been hurt before but from the name, I think she's in a loving relationship now.





She's also realistic and level-headed (quote on the side). Probably a capricorn.





idk, me just thinking.
I think it looks sharp. Nice work
i really love the picture , not too keen about the quote or the title
Personally, I don't like Myspace. I do have an account myself, but only so I comment on that of a friend who is travelling in Asia.





Most of the pages I've seen are atypical of teenagers who want to be something special and who talk using modified forms of speech, with 100's of 'friends' they probably would never talk to or even look at twice in the real world. There are plenty of other sites that do the same kind of job if you do want to keep in touch with friends and family but I personally like using Vox for a blog, Flickr for sharing photos and Facebook for keeping in touch with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment