Thursday, December 31, 2009

What's the best advice you have ever given?







hello everyone





What's the best advice you have ever given?
Hola!





';Dude, zip ur pants!';What's the best advice you have ever given?
I have given best advise about public transportation in New York City and it's surrendering area, including Philadelphia like avoid surcharge or higher onboard fare by purchase ticket.


I also given advise when passenger taking Bx12 Select Bus Service (many of you know it as Bus Rapid Transt), or NJ Transit's lightrail to avoid $100 fine by having valid receipt/ one way/ten-trip NJ Transit ticket must be validaded.



a friend was about to smoke weed with me.. i said no. its bad. so she didn't do it and just watched me... i've smoked around her so many times and not once did she give in.. i wouldn't let her smoke, and she will never. I'll make sure of that.. weed ****** me up, and she's seeing that...
Woman! (wife)


you probably should get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich, other wise a certain someone is likely to get beat.





She didn't listen.





Best advice I've received is to be thorough





I didn't get caught.
Roses are red, violets are blue,


Flush the toilet when you are through -


what nobody else wants to do,


is see and smell what came out of you!



that i will rule the world unless you answer my question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
honestly





one day i was mad. This annoying person came up to me. I told him to get the hell away from me if he didn't want to get hurt. Thats the day i lost 2 family members in a car wreck
plan your work


work your plan








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
To keep the baby and dump the guy ...she was going to have an abortion because her bf didnt want kids... they were older 20s
That animal is foaming at the mouth and wobbling back and forth. You'd better not touch it.
';Always choose baseball over football';.
Never go into dark alleys after dark
A trying time is no time to stop trying


The universe will unfold how its meant to be
Smile... it's contagious.
';Get this string out of the yard!!';





If they didn't, my dad would have gone all evil on their butts.
Never assume.
Not letting my kids have a walkman/mp3 player.





They think so much clearer than everyone else their age...
Dont use oil based lubes w/ latex...


Bad things happen...
You mean to tell me i have given good advice before?
I can teach you anything, but to smile. !!
To my friend, about a girl! He didn't have the balls to call her.
don't ask me for advice? :-]





Hi to you!
Keep God first in all you do and he will direct your path.
keep your knees together
My mind would be homeless if it wasn't for the gutter, and I believe yours too :))
hhhmmmm.....
don't eat your own fecal matter
Sort your life out.
none yet








and bye



don't stress, it will kill you
Dont put random objects in ur mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment