Monday, December 28, 2009

I need some help with home tutoring my son. Does anyone know the best place i can go for advice on this?

There are a number of websites for people that want to do homeschooling, offering resources and help andadvice. Some also allows networking so tha parents in local areas can share resource and experiences.





Your EA shold also provde some help - but don't be put off.LI need some help with home tutoring my son. Does anyone know the best place i can go for advice on this?
I am joining www.education-otherwise.org. They are an organisation of homeschooling parents and they let you have access to the Guardian learning site (for a small fee)called Learnpremium which is supposed to cover the curriculum. You can access learnpremium on your own but is very expensive.








Good luckI need some help with home tutoring my son. Does anyone know the best place i can go for advice on this?
That deoends on the place of living . You can let him joing onine teahcing ,





www.i-search.co.in
You need to be a little more specific about what you need help with.
Ask his teacher for advise.
Sylvan
If you can add to your question about what grade and what subject I may have more ideas, but I would look to college students, older kids or even kids his own age within a homeschool group in your area. Sylvan is good but very expensive in my opinion. It just depends on how much help he needs and in how many areas if it is worth it. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment