Monday, December 28, 2009

Will u share with me the best advice u have ever received?

Please share with me the best advice u have ever received in ur life %26amp; that advice which u can't forget in ur whole life time.Plz mention the person who have given it 2 u.Best answer 10 points %26amp; plz star if u find my question interesting.Will u share with me the best advice u have ever received?
There are plenty of fishes in the Sea! That was given to me by my mother after my 2nd husband broke my heart. We had been married 15 years and I thought we were really meant for each other and that we would grow old together. We had so many things in common and did so many things together. Anyway, not to go any further into a long story, he had a 1 1/2 yr. affair with a mistress who was 26 yrs. younger than him, who was in the military with him and worked for him, under his command ( a NO- NO in the military, to begin with). Anyway, when I was hurting and my heart was breaking and I couldn't get over the fact that he would do that to the children, also as they were even older than her, and my mother pointed out many things to me but that was one of them and told me to get on with my life and to forget him. I have forgotten him in that sense, totally. But he and I remain friends and I am thankful for that. Actually, I remain friends with all my exes. :o)Will u share with me the best advice u have ever received?
The best advice I ever recieved was not to have unprotected sex with someone that you didn't want to have a child with...... and felt you wanted to live the rest of your life with... my mother told me that.....
The best advice I got was from Charles and Jim Fay of Love and Logic.The advice was:





';SOMETIMES THE BEST WAY TO BE HEARD,


IS TO SHUT-UP.';





AMEN, IT'S TRUE!
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
dont plant corn when its to dry to plow....
Run Forrest Run- Jenny
';be and let be';


My mom.
Lifes a garden, dig it
When you put something in writing, make sure it is something you wouldn't mind ending up on the front cover of the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment