Monday, December 28, 2009

Survey:What's the best advice your parents gave you?

If you can't pay cash for it, you don't need it !Survey:What's the best advice your parents gave you?
When marrying my husband I was told... Don't do anything once you don't plan on doing the rest of your life.


That being said, I've never taken out the garbage, sorted dirty laundry or vacuumed our house.


He does all those things better than me anyway!Survey:What's the best advice your parents gave you?
lol stay in school lol, they didnt stay in school lol
wait one year to get married....I didn't listen, wish I would have.
To always ask for help when I need it
you posted yesterday, so you have my answer
Once you start putting money into repairs, trade the car in.
They've never given me advice in my life, and seeing the messes they've been in, i'm very happy!
look both ways before crossing the street.
Work hard now so you can take it easy later in life.
Keep it where it belongs, and that an education is your key to going places in this world.
use condoms
Always be yourself, treat others as you would like to be treated and always put 10% of your chek in your saving account.
';you cant turn a ho* into a housewife';





-that is why im single now...lol
Im 27 and they told be when i was living with them that I should appreciate the things they do to protect me because when I hvae kids I am going to be as protective as they were with me. I have a 2 1/2 month daughter and a 8 years old step-daughter and I am very protective of them now. Parents are always right in the matters of love.
Not to marry I didn't listen and got married, now divorced.
Don't look back.


Serious, they didn't want to see me cry.


ha.
Keep God first :)
to make yourself the best you can possibly be
Treat others with kindness and respect as though you would want to be treated. And also don't forget your manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment