Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Best Advice You Received?

Why is was useful?????????????????????????????????The Best Advice You Received?
My best advice?


Well it's from my Dad.


He told me to study hard.


and I really did.


Now, i am one of the honor students in our batch.


I think that's the best thing he advice.


It makes me feel so good.The Best Advice You Received?
To be satisfied on what I have.





It is very useful to me because it made my life a happier one. You know, if your life is full of insecurities, envies and pride, you will never be happy. Acceptance is a good virtue, and it took me a long time to realize that. Many people advises that to me, to us, but I never learned it so easily. Well, advices are given to improve someone's life, right? Thank God I learned that one.
follow God and read your bible.


it came from my father, it was useful because it changed my whole way of thinking and solving problems. it gives me hope, strength and power. i love it
Be good and take kindness from others.
ya be good %26amp; show good to other so they will surely like you

No comments:

Post a Comment