Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need best advice?

I am Shuhan living in Bangladesh. My younger brother is now living in USA permanently %26amp; work hard %26amp; earn about $2000/month. In Bangladesh I am earning $200/month working in a private office. We all are living with our parents with large family member. My younger brother continuously support us by sending some currency. But I want $5000~6000 from my younger brother so that I can do some business %26amp; help him to make more $ and our family. If he keep $ in his personal bank account, it does not give him more benifit, but if I use his $, I can use it properly %26amp; make good benifit and it will help all of us to a great extent. Please advice how I will convince him with my good idea.Need best advice?
2000 a month is below poverty. It is not cheap to live in the USA. You my friend must work on your own values and not demand things from others. You need to look inward at your greed. This brother helps you as it is. Perhaps if you looked at it as to how you can help your brother and family and not your own situation you would find creative ideas on how to improve your situation.Need best advice?
Well Its a horrible idea if you ask me your brother is already sending your family money!Do you not understand that he has to sustain his self. It is not cheap at all to live in the United States so chances are if he only makes $ 2000a month he's not doing all that well his self! $5-6000 is as much as he makes in 3 months!! Do you want him to starve? If you want to make more money than maybe you should consider moving to the U.S.A like he did and sharing the responsibility of supporting your family!
u should be very kind to ur brother just ask him and try to make him understand ur problem,also ensure him that u will positively return his money back to him but right now u need them.try some emotional blackmailing but not at large extent.if after all that he refuses then he surely don't think of ur welfare then u must try something else


if have any other problem consult me i will give u some other idea.............good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment