Thursday, December 31, 2009

10 points best advice about cramps!?

So i am 11 days late and been having my normal period cramps but they are getting stronger then normal and only last a few min the longest and only come 3-4 times a day. But they are pretty strong, and i really think i am about to start but i HAVENT. i AM getting sooooo excited!!!


%26lt;333 However i am also finding myself rushing to the bathroom feeling really wet down there and only wet down there(tmi)10 points best advice about cramps!?
This is exactly what happened to me too. Everytime I cramped I though it was my period. I also confused the ';wetness'; down there for my period, but it never was.


After 11 days I'd say there's a pretty good chance that what you're feeling is pregnancy. If you feel small cramps in your side, this can indicate which side you concieved on!





Anyways, take a test and good luck :)10 points best advice about cramps!?
Sounds like implantation to me....or you are just stressing and it's delaying your period. I would wait another week and take a test, two tests to be sure. If you are excited, then great!!!! =) And going to the bathroom a lot is also a good sign, that is if it just isn't all in your head haha! Good luck!
Im confused... are you pregnant and 11 days past due or were you supposed to start 11 days ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment