Monday, December 28, 2009

What shold i do?? 10 free points to whoever gives the best advice!! guys help!?

Ok, i like two guys, and the one i like the most is a grade lower than me, and he likes me A LOT too. The other one i like a lot too is in my grade and i'll be able to spend more time with him, but he doesn't like me as much as the other guy, but he does like me! Who should i go with??What shold i do?? 10 free points to whoever gives the best advice!! guys help!?
The guy who YOU like the most =)What shold i do?? 10 free points to whoever gives the best advice!! guys help!?
Russell does not like you A LOT....he USED to like you, and maybe still does....lol Anyways, I still say you should be with Kayhan!
I do this a lot %26amp; it helps: 1st picture youself kissing both of them ( i know it sounds weird!) %26amp; see which one you like better. Then picture a life with them in 10 years- which life is better? Its all about a guy who you love hanging around and treats you right. But make sure the guy in lower grade is desperate %26amp; wants to show off by going out with a girl in a grade higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment