Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best advice ever given?

what was the best advice someone ever gave you? who gave it to you...


and what is the best advice you think youve given someone?!








just wondering. :]Best advice ever given?
Don't worry what others think...just be happy


Advice from my Grandpa.


My best advice to my children..don't be afraid to tryBest advice ever given?
You can wish in one hand, crap in the other, and see which fills up first.
My Pa ..';Never give a sucker an even break';





My Mom ..';Treat others as u would want them to treat u';





So I guess contradictory advice don't u think ? LOL 鈾?br>


';Speak softly and wear a loud shirt.';
suck. it. up.
';just get through it-- good grades. good school. good job. good money,'; my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment