Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?

Don't wear my high spike heels if I have to walk on grass.What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
Never tell a lie.What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
oh woops


okay someone told me how to get over my ex..yea..
You have only failed when you stop trying.
To hold the steering wheel at the 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock position and to look way down the road rather than just in front of the car.





It kept me out of an accident the same week I was told to do that. Another time looking way down the road helped me avoid a head on collision with a Truck that ended up stopping in a tunnel and coming to a stop filling 3/4 of my lane.
DONT FIGHT ON TRIVIAL MATTERS
Never take laxettes and sleeping pills on the same night.
Think before you leap. This has been my mantra and it has never failed me.





If I have to make a major decision, I always think it through. Every scenario that may happen, I think of. This way, if it does not go the way it should be, then I am prepared for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment