Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best advice you've give someone?

As a mother, I would like to tell every one. Always know where your children are no matter what age. No who their with and what their doing.





We had a very bad experience with our daughter, She would break curfew. I would ground her. My husband ungrounded her the next night.





Guess what? She came in way after hours. Wouldn't talk to us. 4 years later we find out she's on ME TH! There were no signs. I felt totally stupid.





The worse part is that I blame my husband. This grounding and grounding happened a lot. Thanks to him.





We do have another child, he watched all this happen, never broke curfew once, believe it or not. Hates drugs and is very disappointed in his sister.





but we haven't given up on her yet. All she as to do is ask for help. We'll be there.What is the best advice you've give someone?
Don't let your meat loaf.What is the best advice you've give someone?
Do wat you want and not want you think others think you should do.
dont believe things until you hear both sides of the story
Don't drink that whole bottle of whiskey, but they did anyways. All I's gots to say is they learned a lesson that night.
Dont trust men!
i told them to go to the other college of two he wanted.





It made all the difference in his life
Stay true to yourself
don't eat the yellow snow.
This kid used to pick on me A LOT in school. I talked to him one day at his house. Not about how he used to be to me, but how he was to everyone. I told him that having peoples respect didnt matter in that way it is really the impression you leave on the people you meet in life that carries on... or something like that. My sister told me a few years after I told him that and I forgot about it until she said that made him change his attitude and outlook on life. :)
dont worry be happy
Jump over the fence and get with me!!!!!
take the safety off
If you don't like the way your life is going the only person that can change it is YOU.
'; Run Forest Run '; !!


Especially when you know they


know the right answer already !!
Be yourself and be happy.
Do not reach under the bathroom stall at the airport
have emergency supplies at home for at least 1 week
probably to just have fun. no matter what
Never stay in an abusive relationship........
Count 10 before speak in the case of the ppl i was talking to, better 20

No comments:

Post a Comment