Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need the best advice about my period and bout acting toward my boyfriend when im on it?? THX!?

Where is your mother, aunt, grandmother, best friend.





It's not a major production....it's natural and we've been dealing with it from the beginning of time.I need the best advice about my period and bout acting toward my boyfriend when im on it?? THX!?
Its no big deal, just simply tell him ';Im on my period';. Don't act any different (except if you're very flirty maybe tone it down a little to be fair to him!).I need the best advice about my period and bout acting toward my boyfriend when im on it?? THX!?
You really should not have to tell your boyfriend about your periods..Unless you have sex every time you see him...


This should be a ...NO.NO...
Best advice is to let the boyfriend know when you're on it if you (or he doesn't) don't feel comfortable about having sex while on it. Or do you ask because your emotions start acting up? If so, just give your boyfriend the heads up, he'll appreciate it. Being on your period should be no big deal if you are intimate with your boyfriend, and he should be fine with it, otherwise he may be a problem, not you or your period.
mmm well In my case I tld my bf about it cause he wanted to have sex, so I told him and he was fine wit it and we had it, so I have more trust in him now, and when I麓m on it I just tell him and that麓s all I mean it麓s comletely normal every woemn has it. Good luck!! ;D
what do you mean ';acting towards your boyfriend';? Do you mean telling him ';sorry bud, no sex for a few days!';? If so, I think that quote should about cover it.
just tell your boyfriend that ur on it then he knows if u have a mood swing then he knows why but just make sure u still do all the stuff u normaly do together
Well if you're both comfortable i suggest you tell him when you're on it. Don't try to be too flirt when you're on it, he'll just want to get closer and closer. Other than that, act normal.
The best advice I can give you about your period is to just live with it. I don't understand the part about how to act toward your boyfriend. Just act like you always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment