Monday, December 28, 2009

I need some advice about one of my best guy friends?

Okay so me and this guys have been friends for a few years but we recently slept with each other (more than once recently) we did it to experiment? But I've always thought he was attractive, what do i do now to get him to want to be in a relationship with me?I need some advice about one of my best guy friends?
Perhaps you should take him to neutral ground and talk to him about it. Probably shouldn't speak about it in places you both are familiar with, cos one could get defensive. Foreign ground would be best.


Just be pleasant and there when he needs you, but don't be tooooo pushy. That is kinda creepy and could scare him off.


A particular saying comes to mind... ';If you love something set it free. If it comes back, it was meant to be.';


I'm sure if he feels the same way, he would want to be with you more. This is not something you can really push on someone. If he really wants this, you'll see the small changes to reflect this.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment