Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best and easiest way to stop smoking, I need to know, any advice?

I need to stop smoking, is there any easy way, or what is the best way, I've tried for over a year, I've cut down from 4 packs to 2 packs a day, I 've had some minnie strokes, and my doctor says I have to stop, I've tried the patches, but it still did not work, on somedays I would wear 2 of them, I soon found myself steeling my hubbys smokes, and was sneaking in the bathroom to smoke, I really need to stop, but I just don't know how, and I also have taken little pills the doctor gave me but it still did not help, so if anyone has any ideal of a easy way, it would be great.What is the best and easiest way to stop smoking, I need to know, any advice?
Where there's a will there's a way


If you have STRONG WILL POWER %26amp; little bit of ';SELF RESPECT'; you can just kick it like a soccer.


don't depend on any chewing gums and medicines it is not Brown sugar dear it is just tabbaco -)What is the best and easiest way to stop smoking, I need to know, any advice?
wanted to add that i also want to thank





oilman11977 for the link, I know I can not pick 2 best answers but there was,

Report Abuse



I did go to the link and I am getting some help thank you.

Report Abuse



If you really want to stop you'll stop. I have an uncle he smoked for over twenty years. One he came to me and told me he was going to stop and did. That was over ten years ago.
Some people have had great success with hypnosis after all else has failed.
hi am Stephanie the best way for you to stop smoking is by getting someone who is close to you to monitor you and anytime she sees you car-ring a cigarette she should spank you.


2}by always saying spirit of smoking live me anytime the thought of smoking in your mind.smoking is dangerous it blocks the passage to the lungs
There is no easy way to quit smoking but It sounds like you have had a really bad run. You need to really commit to the task of quitting before you try again. Think carefully about your failing health, it is time to do this and you can ! This site has helpful info.


Good Luck !
Tell yourself ';This is not negotiable'; Ya Gotta Wanna! Just do it. Stay away from people who smoke. It's hard if someone in your home smokes. Ask them to smoke outside. Keep telling yourself you just need to stop, you can't afford it, you're body will not be able to take it. Remember. Eat anything Cinnamon to take the place of a smoke, it helps.





';IT'S NOT NEGOTIABLE';
The easiest way, it's the hardest thing i ever quit doing but i have found it's the best favor i ever did for myself. Imagine you are sucking on a ball of fire( you really are ), now if you can't leave them in the store, or leave your husbands alone, remember this: You will smoke your LAST cigarette, on your own or when they put you in the ground. It depends on you and who is stronger, the cigarettes or you.


Do you have the guts to quit? If you don't have the guts to quit, your guts will eventually quit you.


Good Luck, everytime you think you want one, brush your teeth instead.
it is hard. it's a matter of will power though. if you have the will to quit, you can do it. stay strong! don't succumd to the weakness of temptation!
strong will power think you ur living for some one u luv ...for that person oyu can leave it
I had tried EVERYTHING in the past......the patches, etc and when I HAD to quit for my health (my doc actually put me in the hospital so I couldn't smoke!!!!) I was given the nicotrol inhaler.....it really helped ME out and I couldn't believe I had actually quit. It's been nearly2 yrs now w/no cigs. IMHO, I think that's what you should try as you've tried other things and they haven't worked. Why not give the inhaler a chance? If you don't have insurance, they are around $150/month (actually, it depends on how many you use) which is much cheaper than what cigs cost!!!!!!!!!!!! And it simulates smoking so it's like you ARE smoking!!!! Please give it a try and then let me know how it went. ibiteaol@yahoo.com--------I'm Barb and good luck! You'll be fine and it will work! Guaranteed!
My opinion is to just STOP. I know it sounds so stupid but that is what I did I was smoking 4-5 packs per day and I just decoded to quit and when I did I had just bought a carton and for 3 months I would look at that carton (my husband kept them in his area) and not once did I think I needed a cigarette. It was not easy and I got the shakes every day for 2 weeks just before my 4 kids got home from school and they would last for about 4 hours but I was determined to quit. Unfortunately I did not quit soon enough but I am still alive. That was back in 1997 and I have not smoked since and I hope I will never smoke because it really stinks.The patches and pills only switch your nicotine intake from cigarettes to their products that's why they usually don't work but they can help you to ween off of cigarettes but I would not waste my money. Everybody I know always started back up Good Luck
umm...nicotine gums?
where there's will there's way


u'd have strong will to do that
u can stop smoking by give up smoking.
get hypnotised by a professional

No comments:

Post a Comment