Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it best to ALWAYS take the advice of fellow P&Sers?

Someone was asking what the best energy drink was, to which someone else replied ';Toilet Water and Crack';.





I have both of these ingredients. Should I give it a whirl?Is it best to ALWAYS take the advice of fellow P%26amp;Sers?
well, if i said no.


then would you take MY advice of not taking advice?


and toilet water and crack go together amazingly.Is it best to ALWAYS take the advice of fellow P%26amp;Sers?
Yes. Do it. Just remember that it's toilet BOWL water, not toilet tank water. Otherwise, it won't work and you'll be lethargic all day. Yahoo! Answers is a place where all kinds of knowledge is shared, and we would never mislead you.
Oh definitely. P%26amp;Sers won't kill you with their advice. Not on purpose anyway. But I'd never ever trust the math people with any advice..well..besides math advice.
I always do whatever anyone tells me what do on here. It never fails!!! Especially when you told me to get knocked up in order to take prenatal vitamins!!


I'm with babby now!!





Josh should have a social life and make us all happy by not being here!!
Hmmm ... I interpret that as Fish Toilet Water water poured down the plumbers crack .... its full of all the vital amino acids
only when they give you genius advice like that. if they'd said coffee i would have been a little iffy. but this seems legit
Some people on here have told me to go fcuk myself. I try to follow that advice diligently...
this is a feakin internet forum,. get over it. have a social life





He totally said ';feakin';. What a tool.
Energy drink? Crack and toilet water? If you know what they're talking about... go for it !!
don't forget to add some bong water. and ice, use a blender.
yes, ALWAYS, if you want to stay in P%26amp;S.





geez tinka i see you still havent joined the penguin league
GO FOR IT!
Well some of them give pretty good advice while some... just don't.
hahaha.....god no





but if you do tell me what happens :)
You should always take our advice. Please send money.
Sure. Would we lie to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment