Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please help. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you for your kindness.?

My man and I love each other for 3 years. I really want to make love to him, but I am a virgin. I afraid he will hurts me or he cannot enter me. Do you have any suggestion? What positions would be the best for us? Please help. Thank you so much for your kindness.





We both are in our early 20s.





I am 5'3'; 118 pounds


He is 6'2'; 215 pounds (He is not fat---he was a college football player)Please help. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you for your kindness.?
The best position for you is married.Please help. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you for your kindness.?
waiting for three years, and now wanting to go all the way. I don't think I would do it, I would wait for my wedding night. Chances are if you allow it now, you will lose him, he will think you are easy to get now that you are not a virgin anymore.
It doesn't matter if your virgin. He's going to penetrate, but most likely it will hurt. It it starting hurting to much tell him to stop or go slower.
in some cases i think 4-play should be 10 play,make it slow and easy ,don't force your feelings,let it come natural and don't worry about misstakes, that happens ever once in awhile,,,the first time might be a little uncomfrotable, then it gets easier,don't plan nothing,play it by ear%26lt;%26gt;IS%26lt;%26gt;
Try mittionary position, with alot of k-y jelly... or you could just wait till your wedding night, and make it even more special.
it will hurt you for sure the very first time as being a virgin so once the penis is penetrated your cherry will pop and you will hurt the best way is to seare slowly when he first tnserts his penis into your vigina laying on your back and opening youe legs will help a bit also and my one girlfriend was a virgin and we had sex she was very tight at first
The first time is like trying on jeans right out of the dryer.





Put it in, if it hurts to much take it out. Put it in again, it will seem better this time because your body is getting used to it. Take it out again and put it in a third time and then your all good to go. (If you don't try to adjust your body to the size it will hurt to much and you probably won't be able to last very long at all from the pain.)





Best advice is stick to the basics your first few times. Missionary will be more comfortable for you, girl on top wouldn't be a bad choice so you can decide yourself how fast and deep to go. Hope this helps. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment