Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What happens now? Venting will vote best advice though thanks?

My fiance lost his job and got his car repo about two weeks ago.We had to make a quick move because rent was too expensive for us, he provided housing and food for the both of us. So now he is depending on my car for transportation which works great with our schedules, he just started work as a surg tech which wont take him long to get a car and I don't mind. The other day we got into an argument because i told him i wasn't getting any type of appreciation nor affection and i just wanted him to know. He got mad and said you know what i dont trust you i think that your going to leave when I go out of town and wont be without a car, then said u know what screw it take me to the airport Saturday, I will give you gas and money. He asks me everyday if im going to Ohio with him and i live in Nevada. Do you think i should come up with a direct answer, or tell him we will see how things work outWhat happens now? Venting will vote best advice though thanks?
He's just frustrated, and one thing led to another, resulting in an argument. Give him a day or two to cool off, then discuss it rationally.Good Luck! PS....go with him to Ohio!What happens now? Venting will vote best advice though thanks?
I'm confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment