Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My wife left me will she come back?please help me ladies ,give me the best advice you can stir up PLEASE!!!!!!

My wife of 9 years left me 2 weeks ago we have 4 children together and we argue all the time,we try not to do it in front of the kids and I know it is terrable,I say hurtful things to her and she says hurtful things to me,we dont live in a big fancy house but its nice when she left me she said if I loved her i would have move her into something bigger.I love her with all my heart but she say she doesnt want me back ,people tell me im not giving her enough time to miss me because I call her everyday and that she feels she has power over me so she plays games is this true? the thing is I love her and my kids more than life itself .I havent even let a day go by with out calling her and telling her I love her and want her back.I have lost 15lbs in the last week and cant sleep or think.She says she still loves me but doesnt ever want to be back with me,this really hurts me more than anything ive ever been through ,what do I do I know I should move on but my heart aches for her.PLEASE HELP!!My wife left me will she come back?please help me ladies ,give me the best advice you can stir up PLEASE!!!!!!
I'm not a ';lady,'; but I'll bet she has someone else in mind. If you really love her and want things to be right between you, suggest the two of you get counseling from a professional. She, as well as you, has nine years invested and four children who are affected by her leaving. There are clergymen who are trained in counseling who won't cost you a dime or perhaps your church offers some counselors at little or not cost.





That's what I would do. If she will not agree to such a plan, then I think you would be better off to get some individual counseling to help you deal with this.My wife left me will she come back?please help me ladies ,give me the best advice you can stir up PLEASE!!!!!!
Im thinking that with 4 kids the pressure is too much. Maybe she needs a break its like a holiday away from the kids. I reckon she will come back but maybe u should consider taking her away once a month on a romantic weekend away.
Not an easy situation at all, but this is a fixable I will tell you why from what I am reading. I don't think there are other people involved, what the bottom line is. it's about the constant arguing and saying hurtful things back and forth, this type of thing can take it's toll bad and hard on a relationship to the point it becomes unbearable. You need to let her know that you will work on addressing the fighting and arguing, and saying hurtful things, then do something nice things , example like take the kids while she goes out shopping, or buy her a little something just to let her know she is special, write her a poem, send her a custom made CD of your favorite love songs that make you think of her, little nice deeds go a long way. Invite her out on a date so you can rekindle pleasant moments from your past. She most likely needs to be reassured that life as a married couple again is going to have sweeter days with less friction, if you can make her see that tomorrow will be brighter for her, she may come around. She will need about a year to be convinced that all is well, so don't expect her to to just come around quick, but this is fixable talk to a counselor yourself and work on addressing things you know could be worked upon. Best Wishes. good luck.
.miss a couple of days of calling her as long as she knows you need her she will play that card to the hilt. find someone else to spend time with, you don't have to be in love with them but you need someone to fill that gap right now. i bet the children are bugging her about you and that's a good thing in your favor. the main thing is to stop calling for a couple of days let the kids miss you and work through the kids to try and get your marriage back[that is if she has no other man] let me know how it comes out i hope this will help and remember this...... you don't miss your water until the well runs dry[that goes for her]
start dating other people to make her jealous. Don't act needy act like you dont need her anymore.
  • makeup hair
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment