Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am hoping...but mother knows best...advice moms!??!?

Okay! I need some advice! From mothers or TTC ladies!!


LMP- February 14th.


Had Sex on February 19th, 26th.(unprotected)


February 27th: I had horrible cramps all day


March 1St : woke up with VERY sore breast breast...nipples beyond sensitive. I couldn’t wear anything.


March 2: I had slight cramps. Boobs not as sore. And diarrhea. Also, had unprotected sex. After sex...i had a little brownish color in my thong


March 3: around noon became extremely tired. And wanted to sleep. When I got off work @ 5 I had some more brownish/pinkish in my thong( nickel size both times) I went to bed at 7 and didn’t wake until 6 for work this morning.


Today: so far no “spotting” today. But lost of watery discharge. Still very tired. And just wanna sleep.


I don’t start un March 14th.


What do you think? Too soon? Over thinking? What? I mean I cant exaggerate the blood in my thong lol Im not crazzzyI am hoping...but mother knows best...advice moms!??!?
Right before I found out I was pregnant I had the brown/pinkish discharge.Thats called implantation bleeding and its normal at the beginning of pregnancy.My nipples were also so sore I couldn't even stand for the fabric of my shirt to rub against them and I was soooo very tired.More tired than I'd ever really felt in my life, even after just waking up from 10 hours of sleep.My best way of describing it was that I felt like I had the flu.I would wait until a couple of days after your period is due and if you don't start, do a HPT.Good luckI am hoping...but mother knows best...advice moms!??!?
I hate to be a downer here but it is too soon to think anything more than you might be fighting off a bug of some kind. The bleeding doesn't seem like much and that can be from a variety of different reasons, and I just think it is way too early to be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms. It sounds like you want to have a kid though, I wish you the best of luck, just be careful :)
Spotting more than a day or so is not really a sign of pregnancy usually. Of course you could be pregnant. If you got pregnant from the 19th take a test tomorrow morning. You could have gotten pregnant from the 26th in which case you would most likely not get a positive until the 12th.
you could be pregnant all the symptons are there. i would wait till the morning of the day your period is due and take a test good luck!
  • wrinkles
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment