Wednesday, April 28, 2010

10 first boyfriend questions[10 points for best advice]?

K.im 13 goin into 8th grade and i just got my first boyfriend.im also his first girlfriend.so i have a few questions.


1:when we talk on the phone i feel really nervous.Is it normal?


2.When I get a text message I hop its him.Is it normal?


3.When we talk on the phone I have butterflys in my stomach.


4.This is totally weird but i hav had the feelings for him sooo badly i want to hug and kiss him.


5.Does he probably feel the same about me?


6.Should I give him a chance?


7.Were both shy could this affect our relationship?%26gt;


8.He's stuck in my mind all day now even when im sleeping


9.Is 13 almost 14 a little old for a first boyfriend?


10.i talk about him alot to mi friends?


Please answer any u know.some are things i feel or do so i just wanna know if other peopole feel that way or whatever.10 first boyfriend questions[10 points for best advice]?
everything you described is perfectly normal. just relax and take it easy. im sure he likes you too or he wouldnt be going out with you. yes! you should give him a chance. if you are both shy, just start off talking about your day. then you can get into talking about what you each like to do during the summer...and pretty soon you'll be having conversations that you both find interesting. just dont sweat it and relax.10 first boyfriend questions[10 points for best advice]?
go watch an nsync video and/or start having sex....
  • makeup hair
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment