Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Please try to give me the best advice what i should do about this?

my mother was an alcoholic for 16 years or possibly more. i am 17 and ever since i was little my mother drinks.. she took 2 locks off my doors so she can come in.. she would always come in my room at night on and not on school nights and say the most horrible things to me ( and shake me awake ) about my boyfriend, friends, me, and pretty much anything to be negative. it gets so bad sometimes i push her and hit her arm to get her out of my room. she stopped drinking cause it was getting to her liver, but she still does sometimes. she always says '; if you are going with your boyfriend dont think you are getting money from me for your college, car or ANYTHING.'; just cause i want to be with my boyfriend or when im 18. she has always wanted me never to do anything to make myself happy. she makes me cry and want to die because of what she does. '; no one is going to want a one eyed wife'; is what she says to me cause im blind in one eye from a car accident. my bros are in college, dad in MIPlease try to give me the best advice what i should do about this?
if you want to keep her out take butter knifes and stick a couple in the door between the trim facing the door. she sounds like alcohol affects her badly, try to move out asap you can always pay for collage with grants and so forth don't be threatened.

No comments:

Post a Comment