Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HELP HELP HELP 10 POINTS TO BEST ADVICE, I have a crush on a foreign guy !!!?

Hello everyone how are yall. I hope everyone is doing well. Ok i need major advice/help. Ok so there is this guy that I really like. I believe he is from Pakistan. He is the sweetest guy i've ever met. I've known him like since a month after school was already in. I dont think he knows that I really like him or how I really feel about him. I think he likes me too but he's giving me mixed signals. His sister told my sister that he talkes about me all the time. I am african americn girl that is exteremely shy, and nice. He is engaged but i dont think he likes the girl he is engaged to, she isn't in the United States, but i think he really likes me alot too. HeHe comes to my desk at school everyday and ask me how my day was. We are very good friends but I am still to shy to tell him how I feel. But idk maybe he feels the same way i do and is too shy to tell me. I dont know much about his culture either. And soon I want to ask him to prom and maybe be my new bf. What should I do %26gt;___%26lt; !!!HELP HELP HELP 10 POINTS TO BEST ADVICE, I have a crush on a foreign guy !!!?
he's engaged!?!


leave him alone!! just be friends with him, how would you like it if you were dating a guy and he moves and then cheats on you!?!? EXACTLY


so dont ask him to prom, dont even like him like that








omg i hate people who try to ruin peoples relationships!!HELP HELP HELP 10 POINTS TO BEST ADVICE, I have a crush on a foreign guy !!!?
tell him you'd like to learn more about his culture, and maybe he could get together with you and you can have some time alone, and see what happens
thats going to be really tough especially if he is engaged! but i htink that if he really likes you he will convence his parents that he loves oyu and not the other girl. but for right now i htink you should just stick with being best friends


chel-c :-)
At the age you are best to be friends only As he is engaged sounds funny%26gt; But if he isn't true to the 1 he is to marry%26gt; Why would you think he would be true to you%26gt;Besafe%26gt;
He may like you, but thig is, he is engaged. His culture will really frown down on him to break an engagement for someone else, especially someone that isn't part of that culture. He might toy with you, but that's about all he can do. My advice would be to move on and forget him.
next time you see him when there are no other people around just talk cassualy about the subject


';i just wanted to tell you (insert name here) that you friendship means allot to me, i realy like you and find myself thinking about you allot.... im not sure what that means and the fact that you are engaged to (insert her name here)


i would love it if you would go to the prom with me, id like to hang out with you more.......





gather from his reactions,


if he becomes a little standoffish calm the situation down by saying things like ';just as friends';





good luck and btway it sounds like he is in to you maybe just a little confused about his missus over seaas :)
he is engaged and i dont think it is your call to say whether he likes the girl or not because in the end u will be the outside woman.


NO he is not going to leave his fiancee for you
Tell him how you feel asap. And read up a little on his culture, suprise him a little. Also, with him living in YOUR culture, he's probably gonna be more open to something like this because he's ';fitting'; in with a different world. The only way to settle your problem is to go for the gold.
It sounds to me that he is engaged because he has to be, because people aren't usually engaged in high school. Is that right? If so, he may not like the girl, and he might like you. Tell him that you like him and ask him to the prom, but expect a crap load of controversy from his parents. If he's engaged to this girl in Pakistan because he wants to be, chances are, he likes her. He wouldn't be engaged if he didn't like her (unless of course, he has to marry her b/c of family, etc). If this is the case, I would back off. You don't want to ruin your friendship.
There is only one way; ASK HIM OUT! C'mon I believe in you girl! Just go for it! I'm sure if he is as nice as you say then he should be nice enough to respect your feelings. Don't worry he won't make fun of you. Just do it! Guys always like courageous girls you know..
well don't get too excited. he is engaged, be his best friend and ask him to prom but i advise you to not get too serious.
learn to speak pakistani
From a girl's point of view, i think you should talk to him and ask him what kind of things they do in his culture, get to know him, he will probably automatically think you are very interested in him and he might even ask you to prom(if he doesn't really like that other girl). But if he rejects you, move on, be his friend and act like nothing ever happened. He will most likely treat you the same way.
IF U REALLY LIKE HIM I MEAN REALLY LIKE HIM MAN UP N TELL HIM HOW U FEEL B 4 ITS TO LATE HE COULD GET MARRIED OR SUMTIN??????????? WOW
The main obstacle here is that he is engaged. It wouldn't be right to tell him how you feel unless you know this engagement is all wrong. If he seems unhappy about his engagement, possibly doing it out of obligation from some arrangement type deal. Talk to his sister before you assume or do anything else. A marriage is far more serious than a prom date or a boyfriend, think really hard before you consider coming in between that and do the right thing.
if he is really sexy than forgive him

No comments:

Post a Comment