Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does he like me? 10 points to best advice!?

He and I have an AP Econ class together. He's one of the guys who slacks off, but is totally smart and would have awesome grades if he just kind of applied himself. He and I used to sit next to each other and we talked a lot. After lunch a mutual friend, him and I all walk back to class. Our friend always does stupid things by trying to make him trip, or pushing in the back of his knee to make his leg buckle. Then they guy I like always makes a comment along the lines of, ';dude, you know that it's coming,'; and then he'd wait and trip him back. It sounds very childish, but it's funny to watch. He has started to check to see if I'm laughing. He also trys to make comments that make him sound cool. For example, ';Oh my car is cool it's a Hyundai.'; Or, ';Yeah, I got a 33 on my ACT.'; I really like him and I was wondering if he was just being a guy, or he liked me. How can I really get him to like me if he already doesn't? Thanks!Does he like me? 10 points to best advice!?
What I would do is join the fun and have a quick little come back of your own! Also you can look him straight in the eyes for a min and give him the biggest smile you have...that will get things started....doesn't hurt to blush a little either! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment