Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guy problem... will give points for best advice!?

There's this guy I like named Brian, and I think he's into me too. We've gone to the movies twice and been to a few parties together. It seems as if he likes me when we're together..he cuddles with me at the movies and we talk about so many things, and he's kissed me. Also I've noticed that he looks into my eyes often which is supposed to be a sign of liking someone? But then it seems like when we're not hanging out I'm not so sure about his feelings because he doesn't call me and he barely texts me. I was thinking this might be because he works M-F nights and days at 2 jobs but I still don't know because if he liked me I'd think he'd find time to call. Well today he came by to say hi before work and he said he wanted to hang out tonight. He told me to text him and that he'd write back but he hasn't texted me back yet. Maybe I'm expecting too much. I just need to know if I should try calling him when he's supposed to get out (if you think he likes me) or if you think theres no chance..Guy problem... will give points for best advice!?
It's not a chance he so likes you! It's so cute its obvious he likes you but you should understand that people get busy and you need to cop with it.





Last month I was busy for 2 whole weeks with rehearsals at school and didn't talk to my bf at all. I bet he'll feel bad if you give up on him cause of his job. I felt guilty for not spending time with my bf and I'm sure this guy feels bad too.





Just be patient he's trying his best to spend time with you and it really seems like he likes you!Guy problem... will give points for best advice!?
Maybe he's just really busy, if he kisses you and does all that its obvious he likes you. You should call him and ask why he hasn't been talking to you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment