Wednesday, April 28, 2010

G.e.d help!, please give your best advice.?

Ok this year was rough, I dropped out of high school after the 1st semester I was a senior and I felt like I was getting ripped off as far as my education went. So i decided that was that, I went on to take a few classes at a community college I took 12 credits there. Now I have the option to go to marin college near san fran and i was told you do not need a GED or high school diploma to receive a degree but for moral sake should i still get my GED over the summer? or should i blow it off? please help! im confused and my parents seem to give a crap about this issue.G.e.d help!, please give your best advice.?
I dont no of respecitble college that doesnt require a GED or DiplomaG.e.d help!, please give your best advice.?
Trust me, you should finish off highschool. I know many a person that blew off high school, and you want to what they have accomplished, nothing. Get the highschool deploma and then you will have so many more options for your future. just don't take the ';easy way out'; because that will end up biting you in the butt in the future harder then you ever knew posible
just study and take the test. it cant hurt to try. it'll help you in the long run because eventually you will want to do it.
college of marin? i go there and you should get the ged and look for another college, they will rip you off big time.
get the GED just incase this place turns out to be a real rip off.

No comments:

Post a Comment