Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Absconder with misdemeanor charges and violations whats the best advice?

alot of speeding led to me being suspended from driving. was charged with DWLR and convicted and sentenced to 18 months supervised probation/120 days suspended jail time. during that time i was charged with 3 DWLR's, and misd. poss of marijuana--all were dismissed. my probation officer did not like that. she has wanted activation through all this. i paid all my money fines and fees for the sentence and probation. I then was charged with a DWI, misd poss marijauna and 2 traffic infractions. the officer violated me. I ran out of state with the wrong crowd and was charged with poss of nitris oxide (2x) one was cited as disorderly conduct (misd), minor theft (liquor bottle $11), all time served. THe Probation filed absconding papers on me. I ran partly due to my girlfriend being pregnant and fear of going to jail. I have since come back and my bond was 2000. Bonded out at 300 through bondsman. I have received the best career offer ever but it is out of state. I want to get back to the way I was before all this 2 year mess came around me. I dont know what kind of sentence they will give, if probation will they transfer it for my job offer or what?Recommendations?? Absconder with misdemeanor charges and violations whats the best advice?
It sounds like you have put yourself in a lot of bad situations. You have made a lot of bad choices. It is obvious that you have to do the following:





1. Stay away from the pot


2. Stay away from the alcohol


3. Stay away from the drugs





Gather all the information you have regarding the job offer. Show it to the judge and see if there is anything he can do for you. I would dress up in a suit and tie and very nice shoes. Make a great impression. Show him you are a changed person and you have a good opportunity to change your life.





Also, call an attorney. Many offer a free initial consultation. They may be able to guide you in the right direction on this. Good luck. I know you are going to have rough times, but you are on the right track. Remember that if your sentence does not allow you to move at this time, you have potential. You can work through this and do something good for yourself. You have a job offer. Someone believes in you. You will have to give up all the bad stuff. You can do this. I wish you all the luck in the world. :)





Absconder with misdemeanor charges and violations whats the best advice?
if you were smart, you would have gotten away
All you can do is tell this to the Judge and pray that they outcome you are hoping for comes. I am not answering this to bash you or anyone else but you know good and well that you should have thought about all of this before you KEPT messing up. Not everyone changes for the good. Not everyone realizes that they have started the wrong way and wont to do good for the right reasons. You just need to pray that he has not heard this same story, over and over again before you get in front of him. Most Judges have heard every story that you can think of.


I wish you the best of luck. If you don't get the outcome that you want. You just stay focused, and remember that you have come to realize what is right, don't let you mind sour because you get punished for something that you DID DO. If you get a punishment for it, Man up and tell yourself that you have to pay that price. But also know that once you pay that price for it. Its over then. You paid for it. Then go out and get that job and stay out of trouble........





Good luck to you and God Bless
Get a lawyer, but prepared to do some time in the can.

No comments:

Post a Comment