Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Like friend help easy 10pts for best advice?

I like this boy he is sweet, funny, cute n i can tell he cares about me but here the thing


I messed up first i jus been thinking n I realized he has liked me since we became friends a year ago n i put him n friend zone I thought he wasn't interested n me


well sometimes I joke around n call him ugly n he reallly isn't


But I said that the last time I saw him but he had this sad look on his face n I felt really bad





I didn't get a chance to tell him i didn't mean it


but me n mom had 2 go(my mom n his mom work 2gether whole reason we met)


N we live like 3 miles apart but go to different schools n r extremly busy the whole year





wat should i say tho should i get sweetn gushy or do u like me then i like uor some1 told me to say sorry n kiss him on the cheek n say I ve alway liked you n see wat happens


or


will he never talk to me again becuz of wat i saidLike friend help easy 10pts for best advice?
When you next see him, talk with him like you normally do. Then, after you have him laughing at something, tilt you head while looking at him and say, 'You know, you really aren't ugly at all...' Then pretend to be embarrassed. He'll get the hint that you're starting to think of him as more than a friend. Continue flirting till the end of the night. If sparks fly, let it go wherever it may lead ;)Like friend help easy 10pts for best advice?
You should apologize and give him a kiss on the cheek. And tell him you didnt mean it and would like to become more than friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment