Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need your advice before i do something that will make me look stupid :( 10pts for best advice!?

What should i think about this? Guys and Girls advice needed!?


I went on a date with this guy on Tuesday. We went to dinner (just the 2 of us), then we met up with my roomie and the guy she's been dating and went bowling... then we went back to my roomie and my townhome and played cranium... when i went upstairs to change into my pj's the guy told my roomie what a great date we had. He stayed until about 3am then went home. The next night(Wed) he came over and we watched a movie.... he left at about 11 and texted me when he got home ';Your awesome...I'm so glad i met you';. Yesterday we had a casual convo through texting and then today he hasn't texted me at all.... What does this mean? Should i text him?





Thanks in advance for your advice!I need your advice before i do something that will make me look stupid :( 10pts for best advice!?
yeah i think he likes youI need your advice before i do something that will make me look stupid :( 10pts for best advice!?
i think you should text him some funny things! just dont text him ';hi. how are you doing?';that is the worst thing to ask now when you know each other!


when a girl text's me something funny, i smile and try to text something funny back! if you understand each others humor, then you are quite a like and you need each other!
send him a simple yet flirty text. Tease him about something that happened on your date or something that you've talked about.
  • wrinkles
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment