Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does he like me 10 points to best advice?

Im 15 and he is 17. He works at the grocery store my mom goes too alot. I went to his school then i got kicked out for doing stuff. He is freaking gorgeous. When im not there he asks where meanie is. he always calls me names like brat and meanie. He is really friendly and sweet. He hugs my mom and they talk ALOT. He always is playing with me. When i went to school my teacher introduced us and he said yeah i know her that;s meanie and he patted my head. When me and my mom are in the grocery store and its not busy he will come and talk to us and he hugs my mom. He was mad the other day because his school gave him a demerit for eating breakfast in his car. HE seen my brother once and he is 10 and he said stay away from meanie.


The other day me and my friend were talking about my brother and me fighting and he was like come here and i didn't go to him and he patted my head again like hit it not patted lol


once he was mocking me im from London and he was talking British and he sounded so cute :DDoes he like me 10 points to best advice?
He does like you. He is immature and acts that way to get your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment