Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need some advice on what me and my boyfriends should do......please help me......10pts for the best advice !?

Can someone please give me advice on what to do with my bf? 10pts for the best answer?


okay, well im 15 and me and my bf have been dating for 3-4 months now. this is my first relationship but i am his 11th girlfriend. well, he has fingered girls before and has even had sex once. this bugged me at first, but then i found out that one of my close friends had been fingered before, so it doesnt bug me now. okay, so sometimes we makeout after school in one of the empty study rooms, and when we do, he will take his hand and rub my vagina on the outside of my uniform. i like it, but he asked me if i wanted to go any farther with him, and i told him yes, because i do. we both agree that we dont want to have sex for a long time, until we are both ready. well, i brought up sex and fingering in one of our conversations, and asked him if he like girls shaved or trimmed down there, he said shaved, so that night i shaved even though i didnt plan on him being down there for at least another month or two (fingering not sex). so, what i am asking is, do you think that i am moving too fast, or any suggestions on things we could do besides sex...please, no bullshyt answers, if you are not mature enough to answer this without being b*tches, then dont answer





thanks to all of you


xoxoxoxo emyI need some advice on what me and my boyfriends should do......please help me......10pts for the best advice !?
well i dont think u should have sex at this age maybe hes just using u since u said hes been with 11 girls maybe hes just trying to **** u then leave u but i could be wrong so i guess just use condoms if u have sex just in case. and fingering is ok it feels good haha well good luckk

No comments:

Post a Comment